1. They actually are messy. But when they clean, they really go for it. They're also perfectly happy to tackle the garden and any really gross jobs like getting rid of maggots from under the bin.
2. You get a lot of bruises from who knows what. Possibly from the bb-gun, or from being dragged around in an ASDA basket.
3. They don't talk anywhere near as much as girls do, and they also seem to have a limit on how much chatter they can listen to (don't let it offend you - they're trying).
4. When they do talk it's usually in nonsense. Just random words and questions. It makes absolutely no sense.
5. They eat a lot of meat.
6. You feel good about being able to eat a whole large dominos pizza to yourself.
7. Boys t-shirts are very comfy.
8. They're good at looking after you when you cry. I can't remember if the boys had to get used to me crying loads, or if they were just already ok with it when we moved in. They just seem to know what to do.
9. Sometimes it's like having children in the house. But huge children who are much bigger than you. In a non-creepy at all kinda way...
10. It's so much more fun. If you're into the kind of fun that involves a game of roulette with a bb gun and vodka...